Are you disappointed with your diet which is never successful? Try to evaluate whether you apply the right diet habit already or not? Generally some of you assume that diet is useless especially if your diet is failed so you back to your old habit. You should know that diet is positive activity that you should do especially if you get overweight problem. The fact is you often use wrong diet habit so your diet is never successful. Actually there are some reasons which cause this problem: Continue reading “Reasons Why Your Diet is Never Successful”
Aug 11 2011
To succeed at changing your health habits, you must be willing to learn new attitudes and behaviors related to nutrition, physical activity, and life balance. It is absolutely critical to examine your current lifestyle to determine which factors are perpetuating unhealthy behaviors. It may be
- A sedentary work environment
- A lack of social support
- Increased reliance on convenience foods
- Unmanaged stress Continue reading “Is Diet Really Work On Me?”
Aug 07 2011
Diets are destined to fail you because
- Diets do not address all the factors related to food choices.
- Diets focus on the scale instead of behavior changes.
- Diets do not often include, encourage, or promote physical activity.
- Diets do not require a lifestyle change.
- Diets have a beginning and an end.
- Diets create a parent/child relationship with food (being “good” or “bad” when you eat, or avoid, certain foods) that frequently leads to rebellious eating.
- Diets do not require you to change the way you think about food.
- Your body desires weight stability and will go to great lengths to maintain your current weight.
Aug 03 2011
The end goal of every diet is weight loss, and in theory weight loss is simple—you have to consistently burn more calories (energy) than you consume. Unfortunately, this “simple” matter of energy balance is difficult to navigate behaviorally. Genetics, culture, social habits, motivation, and countless other factors affect whether you can lose weight and maintain the loss. Continue reading “Natural Eating Is Not a Diet”
Jul 30 2011
Becoming a natural eater is not a guarantee that you will change your body weight. People who maintain unnaturally thin physiques will probably gain weight as they begin to respect their bodies again. People who are maintaining excess weight due to environmental, emotional, or other conditions will probably lose weight as they incorporate the principles of natural eating. Continue reading “Natural Eating Occurs Independently of Body Weight”